Web Apps with Rust + Introduction to GitLab CI - Workshop
GitLab Heroes Content
Please use this template when creating GitLab-related content including tech talks, blog posts, videos, etc.
Note: this template is for content generated by GitLab Heroes. If you are a GitLab community member who is not yet a Hero, please us the community-content template.
- Are you a GitLab Hero?:
- No (if no - please use the community-content template template to submit your content)
- Are you the creator/owner of this content:
If no, please provide the following information if possible:
- Creator/Owner Name:
- Creator/Owner Contact Info:
Please provide the following information about your content:
- Content Title: Web Apps with Rust + Introduction to GitLab CI
- Brief description: On Saturday June 27th I'm hosting the second part of a Rust workshop, organized in collaboration with Mozilla Chile, focus on web development. I decided to include a section for teaching how to use GitLab for publishing a Rust project on Heroku, as the workshop will last 3 hours.
- URL: https://www.mozillachile.cl/blog/2020/06/22/evento-online-web-apps-con-rust/
- Content Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post