Mario Kleinsasser at DevOpsCon 2020 Berlin - October 12-13, 2020
GitLab Heroes Content
Please use this template when creating GitLab-related content including tech talks, blog posts, videos, etc.
Note: this template is for content generated by GitLab Heroes. If you are a GitLab community member who is not yet a Hero, please us the community-content template.
- Name: Mario Kleinsasser
- Are you a GitLab Hero?:
- No (if no - please use the community-content template template to submit your content)
- Are you the creator/owner of this content:
If no, please provide the following information if possible:
- Creator/Owner Name:
- Creator/Owner Contact Info:
Please provide the following information about your content:
- Content Title: From 1 to 45,000 CI/CD Pipeline Jobs per Month in 2 Years
- Brief description:
Starting in April 2017 with exactly 1 CI job running inside our on-premise Gitlab-CE installation we raised to more than 50000 pipeline jobs per month at the end of 2019. Why and how did we come to this point? This talk will give you an insight about people and technology and how they both managed it to change the way they work together today and about how they are able to deliver services with quality now. Furthermore, I will show you how easy it was to onboard a new young colleague to the team because we already used the GitOps approach. Jump onto a ride through two impressive years and let yourself be inspired about how we did it.
- URL: https://devopscon.io/continuous-delivery-automation/from-1-to-45000-ci-cd-pipeline-jobs-per-month-in-2-years/
- Content Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post