Pyjamas Conf - Continuous Integration for Python projects
GitLab Heroes Content
Please use this template when creating GitLab-related content including tech talks, blog posts, videos, etc.
Note: this template is for content generated by GitLab Heroes. If you are a GitLab community member who is not yet a Hero, please us the community-content template.
- Are you a GitLab Hero?:
- No (if no - please use the community-content template template to submit your content)
- Are you the creator/owner of this content:
If no, please provide the following information if possible:
- Creator/Owner Name:
- Creator/Owner Contact Info:
Please provide the following information about your content:
- Content Title: Continuous Integration for Python projects
- Brief description: Pyjamas Conf is a new conference organized by various Python communities. It is a 24 hour event and the talks will cover different topics related to Python. I will be talking about how to use GitLab CI with Python projects.
- Content Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post