How to make GitLab Kubernetes GKE deployments in a flexible way including 100% GitOps?
GitLab Heroes Content
- Are you a GitLab Hero?:
- No (if no - please use the community-content template template to submit your content)
- Are you the creator/owner of this content:
If no, please provide the following information if possible:
- Creator/Owner Name:
- Creator/Owner Contact Info:
Please provide the following information about your content:
- Content Title: How to make GitLab Kubernetes GKE deployments in a flexible way including 100% GitOps?
- Brief description:
Helm and Kustomize are great tools for Kubernetes to create application packages and application deployments. But, there are situations or circumstances where already existing tools cannot help you. Every environment is different and so is every company or enterprise. Therefore default solutions or standard tools do hardly fit the specific needs you might have and the same is true for us. In this story, you will get information and ideas about a flexible and 100% GitOps related way you can adopt for you too.
- URL: https://medium.com/panoptikum/how-to-make-gitlab-kubernetes-gke-deployments-in-a-flexible-way-including-100-gitops-ca7d06ab07a5?source=friends_link&sk=35a48541054ba2d6d41eff22ae03e308
- Content Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post