Rust Tallinn Hack'N'Learn - A General Approach to GitLab CI and Rust
GitLab Heroes Content
Please use this template when creating GitLab-related content including tech talks, blog posts, videos, etc.
Note: this template is for content generated by GitLab Heroes. If you are a GitLab community member who is not yet a Hero, please us the community-content template.
- Are you a GitLab Hero?:
- No (if no - please use the community-content template template to submit your content)
- Are you the creator/owner of this content:
If no, please provide the following information if possible:
- Creator/Owner Name:
- Creator/Owner Contact Info:
Please provide the following information about your content:
- Content Title: A General Approach to GitLab CI and Rust
- Brief description: The Rust community in Tallin, Estonia is hosting a Hack'N'Learn event at K-SPACE (https://k-space.ee/) on July 29th. I will join virtually with the lightning talk "A General Approach to GitLab CI and Rust" where I will share how to use GitLab CI for running tests on Rust projects and deploying to Heroku, configuration and general considerations.
- URL: https://tallinn.rs/events/2020-07-hacknlearn/
- Content Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post