GitLab Meetup Hamburg - 2020/05/19
Meetup Organizer Template
Please include the following information about your event:
- Event/Group Name: Webinar: Setting up a GitLab Project with CI/CD [DEUTSCH]
- Event/Group URL: https://www.meetup.com/GitLab-Meetup-Hamburg/events/270303144/
- Organizer Name: @Phil404
- Location (please indicate if
- Date: May 19, 2020
- Time: 7PM
- Speakers: @Phil404
Notice: This session will be on german!
In this webinar we will set up a GitLab project. You will learn how to configure it right and start right away with your development. We will use a Spring Boot application with gradle as example.
Features we will discuss:
- GitLab CI/CD
- Build Docker Images
- Semantic Versioning
- Project Structure
- Issue boards
It is a hand-on session, so it is completly open what we are doing and depends on you. Type your interest in the reason why you are attending.
The seats are limited!
TODO for Organizer
Please complete the following steps for your event:
- In-person meetups: Please check to indicate you have reviewed the GitLab Meetups checklist and intend to complete all of the necessary steps.
- Virtual meetups: Please check to indicate you have reviewed the GitLab Virtual Meetups checklist and intend to complete all of the necessary steps.
TODO for Evangelist Program Manager
- Add to Meetup tracker and GitLab Events page.
- Add FMM, SDR, and SAL for the region to the FYI section so they can communicate the event to nearby accounts.
- Ship swag (usually stickers and 3 shirts) and ship to speaker, event organizer, or venue. Confirm shipping instructions and audience size before sending.
- Submit issue to tweet about the event.
- Confirm the number of attendees.
- Process expenses.
FYI: (add folks who may be interested including FMM, SDR and SAL for the territory here)