Free program for non-profit organizations
We're currently in the process of implementing two programs (Startups and Evangelist). Until these are completed, we will not be considering the addition of a Non-Profit program. However, we have this issue in order to open up discussion to those who have requested this program.
Please note that this issue does not mean that we have decided to implement this program. This is to collect information that will help us make the decision.
If you would like to see this program implemented, please provide the following information:
- How long have you used GitLab?
- What do you primarily use GitLab for?
- How many seats would you require?
- What features are missing from the free GitLab plan that are requirements for your team?
- What features are missing from the free GitLab plan that would be a "nice to have"?
- If you're using a competitor product, what features do they offer that we don't that you use regularly?
- We offer a free plan for open-source projects and educational institutions(within specific requirements) because we've determined that they align with our mission and our values. What is the purpose of your non-profit organization and how do you align with our mission/values?