Ally OKR/KR and GitLab Issues Integration
Ally added the capability to add multiple issues with the help of issue ID or title while connecting with an OKR as well as the progress computation logic to consider the task completion progress for the issues.This is great progress, and now allows team members to automatically update their OKR progress with the progress of multiple issues and includes calculation of amount of checkboxes checked.
Video from Ally: https://www.loom.com/share/2b45ba2b457945abb5ade282e8a53979Ally is currently working on GitLab integration.
Video overview of completed integration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLgrylX8ufw
- Able to link Ally KR to GitLab Issues as tasks
- Link issues via Issue IDs
- Equal scoring for multiple issues
Adding screenshots to capture how to configure the integration
|Select GitLab as progress data source|
|Grant Ally Permission|
Pick projects and issues
|Pick by name or ID|
GitLab Issue Linked KR
The below KR is linked to 3 issues with 1/3 issues closed, Ally grades this to 33% completed.
An Ally KR that uses 1 GitLab issue
An Ally KR that uses multiple GitLab issues
An Ally KR linked to 4 GitLab issues with multiple states/checkbox progress
- KR linked to 4 issues with equal weights at 25% each https://app.ally.io/objectives/1442565?skipQuickView=true
- Total: 0+19.5+25+25 = 69.5%, Ally shows 69% it all adds up