Edit Button References Wrong Page at Document Root
Steps to reproduce
- Open http://localhost:6178/ in a web browser, and the landing page will be loaded
- Click the Edit button and you will see that an empty page is loaded.
- Click the Exit editor button and you will see a Page not found error.
This is because the editor is trying to default to index.html instead of landing.html. Starting out from the following link fixes the problem, but is not how the landing page loads in the editor by default for users.
What should have happened?
The editor should interpret the root landing page as landing.html when I click the Edit button, or landing.html should be renamed to index.html.
- Version: 0.8.4
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Installation source pip install gitbuilding