ShellListView in a PageControl makes other tabs disappear at runtime
- Lazarus/FPC Version: Lazarus 2.3.0 (rev main-2_3-1806-g2b63ae02) FPC 3.2.2 i386-win32-win32/win64 (but any version after Laz 2.2.0 affected)
- Operating System: Windows-only (tested: Win-11/64 bit)
- CPU / Bitness: any (tested 32-bit)
At designtime a TShellListview is added to the a tab of a TPageControl having several other tabs. When the Root property of the TShellListView is given a non-empty value in the object inspector only the tab selected at designtime is visible when the program is run.
What did you expect
All tabs should be visible.
Steps to reproduce
Run attached demo project which contains a TPagecontrol with 3 tabs. A TShellListView (with Root pointing to "C:") sits on the first tab. When the project is run only this tab is visible although the project contains not code to hide the other tabs.
- The issue occurs only on Windows.
- Lazarus releases before v2.0.0 do not show the issue.
- Having a non-empty Root property in the TShellListView at designtime is essential. The issue does not occur when Root is set at runtime, or when Root is empty (even at designtime).
- This report is triggered by forum discussion https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,60276.msg450281.html.