Resize handles and alignment lines doubled inside TLabel
- Lazarus/FPC Version: Lazarus 2.2.0RC2 (rev t-fixes-2_2-198-gc7a62c75) FPC 3.3.1 aarch64-darwin-cocoa
- Operating System: Big Sur
- CPU / Bitness: M1 / 64
When selecting a TButton on the form designer, the resize handles are visible around the button as expected and also another copy of the same handles are visible inside unrelated control, a TLabel in this example.
What did you expect
The litle boxes around the TButton alone.
Steps to reproduce
- On a new form, drop a button and a label
- Change the label's AutoSize property to False
- Expand the label to around 1/4 of the form
- Select the button