- Update the effective date
- More clearly explain the conditions by which the software may be installed and activated.
- Clarify what constitutes "actively in use" to explain that only one hosted instance of the software may be accessible to users other than the license owner at a given time.
- Clarify that selling of services related to Foundry Virtual Tabletop (like paid GMing or technical services) is fine to do.
- Explicitly mention the term limitation of 30 days for refund requests and license transfers.
- Clarify that the creation and distribution of Worlds is supported by the module development license.
- Clarify that packages must be designed to be used in conjunction with the software, rather than (unintentionally) requiring the module author to verify software authenticity.
- Clarify that the customer's sole remedy under the provided software warranty is the right to request a refund within the eligible 30 day window.
- Clarify that acceptance of the EULA may be performed digitally and is binding from the point that it is accepted by the user.
- Clarify that any legal dispute pertaining to the terms of this agreement will be govered under the laws of the United States and the State of Washington.
Full EULA Changes
An exact diff of the EULA terms is provided below: foundryvtt-080-eula.diff
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information