Add own last pickup date to store info
What does this MR do?
Add own last pickup date to store info. Only get's displayed if there is a past pickup to help stores with pickup rules/limitations and to help foodsavers being fair/nice to eachother.
I think this small change helps users to be more considerate with their pickup quantity and to follow rules to make BIEBs life easier.
- Absolute date makes it easier to follow rules like (ones per calender-month)
- Date-count helps for situations like every 3 weeks.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
- Slack discussion: https://yunity.slack.com/archives/C1T1ZM9A4/p1558897065011400
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))