WIP: CSS help wanted: Move register dialog to single page
What does this MR do?
The previoius registration dialog/modal didn't make a lot of sense on mobile and caused problems in our last release. Since these dialogs are out of a desktop era, I moved the content to a single page.
Looking for style / responsive CSS help as mentioned in slack:
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Registration should work.
UI problems still to tackle.
Links to related issues
- Remove commented code / method
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))