Make comments visible again on fair-share-points for non-registered users
Closes #513 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Re-enable comments on fair-share-points for non-registered users.
Like in the past:
- only shows first name of commentators
- admin list and follower list is not shown
- textboxes for commenting are not shown
Credits to @fs_k for finding the correct line in code.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))