Bugfix in the AddBasketAction
What does this MR do?
It fixes two bugs in the AddBasketAction (afaik currently only used in the Android App):
getValidatedDescriptionOrThrowExceptiondid not return the description and as a result it was not set in the new basket
- The BasketService expects the items in
CONTACT_TYPESto be ints but the
paramFetcherreturns them as strings
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))