Show statistics of foodbaskets for user
What does this MR do?
- Added button/badge to user profile with amount of food baskets created.
- Enabled postCount as a button/badge even if the person has 0 posts as a motivation since there is enough space for it anyway.
- Fixed bug in Database.php class where count(...) is returning
bool(0/1) instead of the actual amount in
Fixing bug in count(...) is returning
bool (0/1) instead of the actual amount in
int is unrelated.
--> I think it works this way but please also have a look into
count() is used.
The other places where it's used should be safe.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Sould work but please take a look into the quiz part.
Links to related issues
Closes #466 (closed)
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))