Fix removal of CI containers by fix name and true
What does this MR do?
Kanthaus server had a full root disk the second time now - as old CI containers where not removed. This happened, when the CI script failed in the
after_script section, which should not happen.
- Container running codeception has been renamed recently - propagate the rename to here where logs are copied out
- Make the commands always return a positive exit code in
after_scriptso all scripts are executed
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
let's see the test result.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))