WIP: Replace Dashboard Activities by Vue Components
What does this MR do?
Refactors Frontend and Backend code for dashboard, as before html and js data was created & sent by php to activities.js. All html and js creation is now moved to vue.js files, backend only sends data now
Added Dashboard Filtering options:
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Definitely needs review. Changed activities xhr app to not return html anymore, rebuilt dashboard completely...
Links to related issues
Events in Dashboard: #277
- Readd settings
- Readd markdown
- Readd quickreply functions
- Readd timeago / from-now
- Readd lazy loading
- Add thumbnails of pictures on friend wallposts
- Add tests
- Add better seed data
- Differentiate between listings & activities
- send no-more-data thingy to frontend
- give nicer message when No more data can be loaded
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))