Makes the message/chat list visible on mobile
Closes #419 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Makes the message/chat list visible on mobile. This is a very important feature for users to be able to use chat more often. This is a collaborative effort of @Defka @D0nPiano and @jofranz
Let's please take a look on the changes and bring it to beta/production soon.
- new message button is only visible on desktop
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Should work. Tested it in dev console and via wifi on mobile.
Links to related issues
Not aware of any. Let me know..?
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))