Upgrade node/yarn , remove light/api dev containers, fix influxdb too many layers issue
What does this MR do?
3 small dev/ci environment fixes/improvements:
- upgrade node to 10.15 and yarn to 1.12.3
- remove foodsharing light containers (light/api), RIP foodsharing light (forever in our hearts)
- resolve influxdb ci building issue (that would result in too many docker layers)
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible... (the existing tests should be testing it enough)
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))