WIP: Enhancement/cleanup homepage styling
Closes #393 (closed)
- Removes fullpage.js and associated css & js
- Moves the index page markup into a twig file
- Tidies up some styling to be more responsive
- Replaces pure css with bootstrap
I needed to test the current header content on beta so this is hardcoded right now for the purposes of reviewing.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
It won't break anything but it might look weird, needs a bit of testing in different browsers ect.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))