Making the "tpl_msg_to_team" canceling message more informative
New feature / modification
What does this MR do?
- relative date (if the date is yesterday, today or tomorrow otherwise it will be empty)
- day of the week (monday - sunday)
- time (24h format)
...to the "tpl_msg_to_team" message when canceling a pickup.
Examples (screenshots below):
- Freitag, 28. Sep., 09:20 Uhr [...]
- Heute, Dienstag, 25. Sep., 20:00 Uhr [...]
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Should work. I checked other occurrences of niceDate() and everythink seems to work like before
Links to related issues
I think there are none.
I beleive it helps users making a faster decision without having to look at the calender for the weekday or the store for the pickup time.
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))