Scroll to post in thread view when a pid is given
closes #270 (closed)
What does this MR do?
- Implements names for individual posts inside the dom so they can be referenced
- Scrolls to the specified post (by
pidget parameter) when the thread is loaded
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))