Add webpack dev env to docker setup
What does this MR do?
./scripts/dev command to start webpack client js dev server running. You then access it on :8080 (same as if you were running it locally, which you can still do).
Also, dev server will use
dev-assets/modules.json path for the modules, so it won't conflict when you run
yarn build (or
Existing :18080 endpoint will still only serve things up from
assets/ as before.
So, if you change a js file you need to either:
- have the dev server running, and access the site via :8080
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Dev env changes only.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))