vue, bootstrap, scss & storelist rework
What does this MR do?
- adds vue
partials/vue-wrapper.twigtemplate and the
- adds bootstrap
- adds bootstrap-vue
- adds scss loader
- includes the customized bootstrap theme everywhere (in
client/src/core.js), but scoped, so it gets only applied to
- StoreList vue component with filtering
- testing the StoreList pagination (includes testing vue and vue-bootstrap)
fix overloaded css classes (bootstrap is now scoped in a
StoreControl.php: filtering the json
For Nick to do
- check over the webpack config to make sure it works (including test environment)
add .vue file linting (optional)(we decided to do it after our mega MRs are merged)
- css extracting of compiled scss styles
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))