Refactor basket module
What does this MR do?
Refactoring some of the Basket module.
- loaded a few more libs from npm
- changed various pages to load via an absolute url (which was causing various unrelated failed requests when loading from a subpage on the site)
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Should be ok, but you never know with these things...
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes (sort of...)
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))