Refactor Manualdb, part 1
What does this MR do?
Move methods out of
ManualDb.php to get rid of it eventually.
- move more session access into
S.php, start to deprecate session access inside
- stop using plain
$gatewayclass variable, instead always give them a telling name (e.g.
- database methods
fetchAllValuesshould now consistently return arrays. Before, PHP would sometimes return
falseif no object was found.
Part 2 will follow soon :)
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Added some tests and clicked around, but it will most probably break something...
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))