Feature/190 more form validations
What does this MR do?
- Login page refactored to twig template.
- Login form refactored to symfony form.
Login.jsfile, updated webpack config.
- New pages use the new translation system (there may be some duplication here that should be cleaned up). But in the interest of not breaking something relying on the old system, I've left it in place.
- Tests updated to reflect symfony form naming / data structure convention.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
This will require quite a bit of testing due to some changes to how login is handled.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))