add auto updater for CH-BOTs and ZH-BIEBs.
What does this MR do?
A new group for the BOTs of Switzerland has been created. It has to be filled with all Swiss BOTs on a nightly base as we do for all global BOTs. I have copied this existing function and applied it for the new CH-group. The same has been done for the BIEBs of Zürich.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Just a extension (copy) of well working code for new groups. Quit sure it should work. If it doesn't, there will be no harm and I am taking responsibility.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible. (This function is already working in production and copied to a new group. There is no harm in testing this in beta.
- no unrelated changes (just changed the string DE BOTs to Europe BOTs as this was wrong)
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))