Fix more sentry errors
What does this MR do?
This MR does multiple things at once, please don't blame me. My intention was to fix some sentry errors, effectively I create tests and apply some small changes to reach this.
- List working groups independently of their mailbox existance (to show the working groups in dev environment)
- I checked in production database that this only displays one more working group where it is okay that this happens (Foodsharing Festival 2016 Schlafplatzbörse)
- Test joining a working group (revealing a bug behaviour in test - I expect the buggy behaviour now) to assure this does not break something.
- Test Posting wallposts (to catch the error on posting an empty wallpost) -> Turns out, there is no problem and the sentry error was maybe due to manual API access? I don't care about 500s there for now.
- Test uploading a profile picture (to trigger fImage instantiation which lead to errors due to wrong namespace refactoring in libFlourish)
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
mostly test, the relaxed behaviour for working groups should not have an effect in production and the changed codepaths are triggered in test.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))