Add Codecepton code coverage
What does this MR do?
This adds codeception code coverage infrastructure:
- Enable XDebug in PHP containers
- Add codeception/c3 that is required to collect code coverage in acceptance-tests (e.g. tests running in webserver, not inside codeception)
- Add configuration to webserver/codeception, to make it work.
It is not (yet) enabled in production and/or manual tests due to a bug in codeception/selenium which makes tests with popups not work. Also, it is pretty slow.
It can be invoked manually by passing
--coverage option to
scripts/test or thelikes (test-rerun, codecept).
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Quite. No production code changes.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))