Move more library classes into PSR4 namespace paths
What does this MR do?
As a part of issues0#255 this moves most of the libraries/classes from the lib/ folder into a PSR4 namespace root, adds namespaces and changes usages accordingly.
Besides, this MR does:
- Extract Caching into a class so it can be handled nicer like the other libs. Testing can only happen in beta where caching is active now for
/(see comment below)
- Change codestyle of libflourish. This was an accident because I did not change the phpcsfixer rules and I was too lazy to reapply namespacing there. I feel that libflourish can be seen as a part of our codebase as it does not get updated anyway and we have some modifications on it already.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Tests work, PHPStorm code inspector looks good.
Links to related issues
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))