Refactored fetch weight menu handling and moved it into a helper class
What does this MR do?
Refactored fetch weight menu handling and moved weight methods into a helper class. Goal was to have everything working as before without stats changes. While moving things togehter duplicated code was possible to be removed.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
Works fine locally
Links to related issues
- Early preperations for #109
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- joined #foodsharing-beta channel at https://slackin.yunity.org
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md (description, merge request link, username(s))