Improve the hover text from members of a shop
When hovering over the members of a shop (Betrieb), I am seeing three different types of information.
- "Letzte Abholung am xx.xx.xxxx" (last pick up on date xx.xx.xxxx)
- "Noch keine Lebensmittel abgeholt" (did not pick up yet)
- "Springer seit xx/xx" ('Springer' since xx/xx)
I would like to propose some changes
- is perfect as it is.
- should be replaced by " ist seit xx.xx.xxxx im Betrieb" or "Im Team seit xx.xx.xxxx", as the information about 0 pick ups is already shown on the right and as the new information helps a lot with tidying up the member list from inactive users.
- what is this xx/xx standing for? I put some members on the Springer-list yesterday and they all show "Springer seit 10/15". This might be a bug as I have no idea, what 10/15 would mean here.
We could also think about making it a two-liner. First line "Im Team/Springer seit xx.xx.xxx" and second line "Noch keine Lebesmittel abgeholt" or "Letzte Abholung am xx.xx.xxxx". I like this idea most, as it gives us BIEBs more information and appears more structured and consistent.