harmonizing of menues IF LOGGED IN and IF NOT LOGGED IN
TASK 1: harmonizing of menu "i" (IF NOT SIGNED IN) and "?" (IF SIGNED IN)
- Being not signed in there is a menu icon: "i"
- Being signed in there is a menu icon: "?"
The menu icon "i" contains the following entries (with links)
- "Infosammlung" - https://foodsharing.de/?page=content&sub=infohub
- "News" - https://foodsharing.de/news
- "FAQ" - https://foodsharing.de/faq
- "Ratgeber" - https://foodsharing.de/ratgeber
- replace the "?" menu icon (IF SIGNED IN) with "i" menu icon
- add the given list of entries to the new "i" menu button (the one visible IF SIGNED IN)
[explanation: the future "i" menu IF SIGNED IN will contain more entries than the "i" IF NOT SIGNED IN, i.e. "Wiki", "Changelog". Therefore the two menus are not identical.]
TASK 2: making menu "Über uns" visible IF SIGNED IN
- Being not signed in there is a menu "Über uns"
- Being signed in there is no such menu.
Task: add the "Über uns" menu if you are signed in.
[explanation: here the the "Über uns" menu IF SIGNED IN will contain the same entries as the "Über uns" menu IF NOT SIGNED IN. Therefore the menu can be included in both places.]
TASK 3: improving the "Über uns" menu
Task: adding the following entries (with links) to the "Über uns" menu