Move work group application rejection to Rest
Part of #798 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Same change as in !1708 (merged) for declining work group applications. Moves the endpoint to REST and adds a bell notification for the applicant.
How confident are you it won't break things if deployed?
How to test
Steps a reviewer can take to verify that this MR does what it says it does e.g.
- Checkout branch locally
- Login as foodsaver
- Apply for a work group in a region (e.g. "Schnippelparty")
- Login as userbot or userorga
- Go to that work group -> applications and select "no"
- Login as foodsaver again
- You should not be a member of the work group and see a bell notification
Screenshots (if applicable)
- added a test, or explain why one is not needed/possible...
- no unrelated changes
- asked someone for a code review
- set a "for:" label to indicate who will be affected by this change
- use "state:" labels to track this MR's state until it was beta tested
- added an entry to CHANGELOG.md
- add a short text that can be used in the release notes
Once your MR has been merged, you are responsible to create a testing issue in Beta Testing Repo:
- Consider writing a detailed description in German.
- Describe in a few sentences, what should be tested from a user perspective.
- Also mention different settings (e.g. different browsers, roles, ...). how this change can be tested.
- Be aware, that also non technical people should understand.
Release notes text
Wenn du dich für eine Arbeitsgruppe beworben hast, wirst du nach der Aufnahme oder Ablehnung eine Glocken-Benachrichtung erhalten.