Meeting notes - https://pad.drutopia.org/p/private_find-it-cambridge-2afd45fsd
July 1st Fiscal Year 2020 Begins for Cambridge
September 3rd Site Launch
Who the site is for.
- Caregivers: Parents and others taking care of children, as the primary audience of the site, are emphasized by the use of this term, but people engaging in self-care by looking for activities for themselves are also included! The term visitors, reserved for anyone going to the web site without logging in, is also presumed, if not otherwise noted, to refer to people using the site to look for events, programs, places, or organizations.
- Service providers: Representatives of organizations and agencies which run programs and services. Also called providers.
- Outreach workers: Anyone assisting another person or family using the site as a resource, such as information and referral specialists, who may be staff or volunteers with different groups.
- Content editors: Volunteers or staff of the group running the site who can edit pages and items but not delete or make any other permanent change.
- Site managers: Staff of the group running the site who can delete items, assign roles (like the above) to other people with accounts on the site, and configure aspects of how the site works.
Find It Cambridge's original site
Live URL: https://finditcambridge.org
Todd Linkner, the designer for Find It Cambridge, is available to answer questions and may be available to update the design system for new or changed needs for Find It.