User ID: 3331177
Member since December 29, 2018
Please stay away from electrified rails.
GitLab seems to have implemented this feature at last, so here I am, writing this fancy page.
Just a regular dude who enjoys making stuff when he feels like it.
Some of my projects include (but are not limited to):
- Nitrosubs, a VOD streaming service which was my first large web project
- bad-visualizer-rs (not ready for public release yet), an audio player made using FMOD and Tetra to finally step away from the awfulness that the C#/.NET platform is in my opinion. This project fixes:
bad-visualizer, the same thing as above but with the additional benefits of:
- terrible performance
- MonoGame (no link, I don't wanna remember that framework ever again)
- being written in C# and thus not allowing for proper AOT
- much more...
- rectangler, "a tool that CAN be used to select bounding boxes of objects in images for cnn based object detectors" which was later used by me during my YOLOv4/Darknet/OpenCV phase
- the rest you can pretty much find on my profile here
© 6483 labs, 2018-2023