slack channel structure
Let's document a bit how the new slack is organized. List of channels and purpose.
I propose at least such channels:
- #general is for any general chatter
- #org would be about organizing stuff, like getting funding, contacting potential organizations for using FM....
- #status for putting notes about what one is working on, or getting finished etc...
- #helpme for any cry for help, how to do stuff, I'm lost with this...
- #gitlab for gitlab activity feed
- #operations chats, automated monitoring and fixes.
- #development chats and bots.
What else? Let's keep this ticket as running doc for this, so it forms a guide after while.