- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion).
Link to the source code:
Link to app in another app store:
Link to the changelog:
Link to the issue tracker:
Classic roguelike game
This is an Android port of NetHack: a classic roguelike game originally released in 1987 and following main features:
- User-friendly interface
- 6 different tilesets to choose from, or custom tilesets
- Trackball, touch screen, soft keyboard and physical keyboard support
- Optional wizard mode
- Autokick feature
- Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
- Hearse: enable players to share bones files over the internet