- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion). (see here)
License used: unclear
Author: Richard Söderman
Summary: Water reminders and more
The nr 1 app for you that can't keep a single plant alive
or to the one that has so many plants you forget to water them or even worse overflowing them
Let me tell you a story. It's about Lisa, Lisa always overflows her flowers. DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE LISA?! Okay okay maybe a little dramatic. Here is another one, it's about Jake, Jake never water his plants so they die of dehydration! THAT'S LITERALLY MURDER!! Do you want to be like JAKE?!?!
Are you tired of being like Lisa and Jake?
Do you want to have healthiest plants in the world?
Then calm the **** down i got you covered
With this Plant water reminder app you won't ever forget to water, fertilize or rotate your plants again!
Let the plants live and forget about the word dehydration
Plants need constant care and the most important one is watering
Well there are more reasons!
Plants gives us oxygen, don't be the person that suffocate because you didn't take care of your flowers.
With plant reminders it's not even hard to manage them, you literally have no excuse!
Keep your plants healthy and alive today
- add plant with image and name
- add desired reminders for example: water
- set desired water frequency
- leave app or view your garden
- get push notification
- open and press to water plant
- view graphs for soil moisture and watered amount for your plant
- Add plant to your garden
- Name that baby of yours
- Create a reminder to water, fertilize or rotate each plant!
- Get reminders when it's time
- Water, rotate or fertilize your plant
- Easily view plants that need water
- View details about specific plant
- Track plant soil moisture
- Track watering amount
- View graphs and time left to next water session
- reminders for more things like
- Plant light
What are you waiting for? Take care of your plants today!