- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion).
License used: GPLv3.0
Summary: Advanced camera for Android
Advanced camera app, a fork of OpenCamera. Features include:
- Flexible photo and video settings.
- Support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
- Customizable user interface.
- Advanced selfie mode. Start shooting by timer, face detection, or voice commands.
- Control by hardware keys. Separate settings for each key.
- Display the angle of the device.
- Face detection.
- Automatic image alignment based on accelerometer data. Now your photos will never be overwhelmed by the horizon.
- Support of exposure bracket.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) and DRO (Dynamic Range Optimization) photo modes.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
- Flexible settings of sounds: the ability to turn off the sound of the shutter, select the sound of the shutter (not supported by all devices), adjust the volume of sounds.
- Location of the interface for the right-hander or the left-hander.
- Widgets that allow you to take a single click to take a photo or start recording a video.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.