- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion).
Link to the source code:
Link to app in another app store:
xmpp/jabber client for android
aTalk is an xmpp client designed for android and supports the following features:
- Instant messaging in plain text and End-to-End encryption with OMEMO or OTR
- Omemo encryption is available during multi-user group chat session, giving users' maximum privacy and security
- Supports both voice and video call with ZRTP encryption
- Send and receive files for all document types and images. For image file, a thumb nail is first sent for preview and acceptance before the actual file is sent
- Unique feature to send GPS locations to your chosen buddy, requesting real-time guidance to reach your desired destination
- A 360 degree street view of your current location, may use for self-guided tour. The street view tracks and follows your direction of sight.
- Integrated photo editor with zooming and cropping, user can update his/her avatar with ease
- Multiple accounts support
- It is open source and is free