- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion). -> See: https://github.com/bobrofon/easysshfs/issues/7
F-Droid metadata template: See http://f-droid.org/manual for more details. Single-line fields start right after the colon (without whitespace).
Gives the users the ability to mount a SSH server to a specified path using SSHd and FUSE
SSH Filesystem is a filesystem client based on the SSH File Transfer Protocol. Fuse 2.9. Sshfs 2.8. Ssh client from OpenSSH-portable 7.3 (with internal openssh cryptographic library). For using public key authentication add "IdentityFile=" to sshfs options. Rooted device required (/dev/fuse in android is not allow for users except root).
- Binary files built for arm and x86 architectures.
- If you're using SuperSu to manage root access and have no effect after mounting done, try to disable "mount namespace separation" option in SuperSU.
- It is highly recommended to create mount points in /data/media/0 on Android 4.2 and above.
commit=5b0ce08 subdir=app gradle=yes
Auto Update Mode:
Update Check Mode:
Current Version Code: