- The app complies with the inclusion citeria
- The app is not already listed in the repo or issue tracker.
- The original app author has been notified (and supports the inclusion).
Link to the source code:
Link to app in another app store:
New BSD 3-Clause
"If subdirectories include a different license, that license applies instead".
Link to the issue tracker:
Keybase is a messaging platform where:
- you can write securely to any twitter, reddit, facebook, github, and hacker news user
- you don't need to know someone's phone number or email address
- all messages are secure, end-to-end encrypted
- multi-device: your messages survive and transfer with encryption to new phones & computers
- is free for everyone, and free of ads