Whitelist new Maven repositories
During onboarding of a new Kotlin application, we see that some Maven repos aren't available for F-Droid. Please see the list from the merge request: fdroiddata!7659 (comment 481283333)
- unknown maven repo 'https://dl.bintray.com/kotlin/kotlin-eap'
- unknown maven repo 'https://dl.bintray.com/kotlin/kotlin-dev'
- unknown maven repo 'https://dl.bintray.com/korlibs/korlibs'
Kotlin DEV and EAP dependencies are required by the game engine: https://korge.org/ - We're at the cutting edge!
Using repositories, officially recommended by artifacts publishers, is always the most reliable way. Especially for artifacts, versions of which are changing on each release of my app. Presence of the same artifacts in other repos is not supported by publishers, and may be broken for the next version of the artifact.
Anyway, I searched needed artifacts in the other repos:
- Regarding Kotlin DEV and EAP (Early Access Program) artifacts: no way for them to be found elsewhere. (see https://kotlinlang.org/eap/configure-build-for-eap.html )
- Regarding 'https://dl.bintray.com/korlibs/korlibs' - this is the repo of the KorGe game engine. In the https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.soywiz.korlibs.korge I could find its Gradle plugin only...