Bottom bar in other languages
- Device OS and version:cm14. 1
- Device model/manufacturer:Samsung i9300
- F-Droid version (in the About screen):0.103-alpha1
The new bottom bar looks nice in English. Unfortunately, German words are quite long, therefore, the text is cut.
"Aktualisier" should be "Aktualisierungen", "Einstellung" should be "Einstellungen" and "In der" should be "In der Nähe". The label of the nearby feature in German basically says "in the", which is not really informative if you have not used it before.
- Allow two lines of labels. This would result in "Einstellung" / "en" (which also looks strange, but at least nearby is readable then)
- Force English language for the bottom bar
- Allow to disable the nearby entry, so the others have more space. This is my favorite, as I do not use it anyway