Label with install status not updated
Reproducing the problem:
- Open F-Droid
- Select the Available tab
- Select "All" in checklist
- Select "1x1 clock" (or any other app that is not installed)
- Click the "plus in a circle" icon on top
- Click "install" at the bottom
- Wait for the install to complete
The text on screen reads
Available 1x1 clock Not installed Clock widget Small 1x1 clock widget Version 1.2.2 Installed Added on 12/20/2014
The same screen says "Not installed" and "Installed". The upper label is wrong, as the installation has been successful.
Now wait for the system to go to sleep. Wake it up. "Not installed" becomes "Version 1.2.2 installed". Apparently the label wasn't redrawn upon installation but the sleep caused it to be redrawn.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4, CyanogenMod 11-20150104-NIGHTLY-jflte, Android version 4.4.4, F-Droid 0.78.