Package listed for install in "Updates" tab even after uninstallation
- Device OS and version: Android 7.1.2, Security patch level 2018-01-01
- Device model/manufacturer: Nokia 5 (HMD Global Oy TA-1053)
- F-Droid version (in the About screen): 1.0.2
- F-Droid privileged extension version (if installed): not installed
What did you do? (clear steps if possible)
- I installed some applications using the f-droid store a few weeks ago
- Yesterday, when I got an update notification for a few apps, I uninstalled one of these apps ("KISS launcher") instead of updating it. I updated all other apps.
- I went back to the "Updates" tab.
What did you expect to see?
The app I uninstalled should not be listed in "Updates".
What did you see instead?
The app I uninstalled is being listed in "Updates" tab with a button labelled "Install". This is even true after
- refreshing the repo list
- closing f-droid from android app overview, then opening f-droid again
- In android settings, section "Apps", click on "f-droid", click on "Force Stop", then opening f-droid again
Workaround: After clearing f-droid's cache (Android settings, section "Apps", "Storage", "Clear cache"), everything is back to normal.